1. Stabilize, use a stand or a Glif with a tripod
2. Lock your focus and exposure, double-tap your iPhone screen in the camera to lock exposure and focus (Androiders, check your phone’s directions on how to do this)
3. Use a long exposure app (like Slow Shutter Cam) and set to 1 to 2 seconds, optional, but this’ll help you capture the firework’s trail
4. Use a timer or remote to reduce camera-shake
5. Experiment with lenses and apps! Try double exposures with apps like Image Blender or use a Telephoto Cell Lens to get up close shots.